Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prayer Request

Ladies,
Another prayer request:  Mickey Kaitangian had heart valve repair last week. He coded during recovery but is improving.  Please pray for a quick and healthy recovery, and that he would be surrounded with loved ones to help with whatever is needed.
Please be sure to keep your eyes and ears open within the department on any needs there may be.  Prayer, meals, etc. 


Thank you girls for the coffee on Saturday.  Can't wait for our next meeting on the 8th.  Please spread the word.  Hope to see many of you there!


Blessings,
Jessi Silva
silva.family@att.net


"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish that I may gain Christ" Philippians 3:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment